Our Cooperative Mission: To serve our customers and community by operating one of Wisconsin's premier dairy cooperatives that promotes a stable yet competitive market for producer's excellent milk, and partner with our employees to produce superior quality products.
Our Cooperative Vision: Continue a strong partnership between patrons and employees and utilize 100% of our milk to create superior dairy products in a profitable manner. Build upon over 110 years of tradition to continue as a world class farmer-owned creamery.
- Establishing mutual confidence and reliability within and between employees and departments and with customers and suppliers
- Honest interaction
- Mutual Respect
- Appreciating the customer by anticipating their needs and going beyond their stated expectations
- Superior performance
- Outstanding customer relationships
- Outperforming our competition
- Valuing each employee for their contribution to our company's success, along with encouraging new opportunities for growth and development
- Employee recognition
- Learning new skills, opportunity to cross-train for other positions within the organization
- Seeking employee full potential
- Striving for best-in-class performance and standards throughout our industry
- Pride of workmanship
- Continuous improvement
- Demanding Excellence
- Committed to setting the highest standards to ensure the safety and health of our employees, our customers and our community
- Recognizing and correcting potential hazards
- Provide ongoing training for our employees on safety topics impacting our workplace
- Realizing that no job is too urgent to neglect safety standards
- Achieving company objectives by constantly and consistently implementing value-added assignments
- Sense of urgency
Can't find a job that matches your skill set? Complete a General Application and we'll consider you for current or future openings.
Please note that we accept general applications on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. Your application will be reviewed upon submission and you will receive a follow-up email regarding your application status.
Applications remain on file for 60 days for consideration. After 60 days, it will be necessary to complete a new application.
Thank you for your interest in Westby Cooperative Creamery.